The method of tree inspection described in this book is based on observation of nature and folk mechanics verifier by computerized methods and field studies. It is the basis of many court decisions and is used all over the world.
- is a digest of a quarter century of tree research at the Karlsruhe Research Centre (now KIT)
- promotes understanding of the body language of trees
- explains defect symptoms, their failure, and their sorrows
- shows fungal fruit bodies as witnesses in court
- discloses universal forms in animate and inanimate nature
- saves people from tree and trees from people
Author: Claus Mattheck