Technical precision, sustainable management and a clear added value for our customers – these three pillars are the basis for IML’s self-image and success. A true family business with a great spirit of innovation and uncompromising quality requirements. Our customers worldwide have appreciated this since 1985.
IML North America designs wood testing products that accurately determine the internal quality of wood. IML has developed wood inspection drills and wood inspection software for utility pole inspection, bridge inspection, tree services, and much more. Our products are designed to protect your company with high quality data and to save your time and money with exact measurements.
Located in the heart of New Hampshire, IML North America covers the United States, Central America, and Canada. Our office is happy to provide you with a quality wood testing instrument and an exceptional customer service experience.
Why Choose IML?
- Best In The Business One Year Warranty
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Lightweight & Effective Resistance Drills
- Quick Order & Shipping Turnaround
- All products are tested and meet the highest quality standards
- On-Site Training and Product Demo’s Available
- 30 Years In the Business of Wood Testing Systems